Eleanor's Adventures
Monday, April 09, 2007
You can ring my belllllllllll, ring my bell!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Lindsay
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(16)
►
May
(10)
►
February
(6)
▼
2007
(96)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(23)
Let me sing, let me dance.... la la la la la
Can you overdose on calcium?
Aunty Kristin's garden
Things I have learnt....
Saving Private Rabbit...
Mum is worried...
Diversions
There is always time to read a good book...
Love my new hat - thanks Jacqui, Michael and Spencer!
Okay, now do you believe me....
You can ring my belllllllllll, ring my bell!!
How time flies...
Sitting nicely for the camera.... NOT!
My flashdance routine...
Wasn't me!
Here is my school bus...
More pressies...
Aforesaid Chocolate Cake!
Aha! I told you so...
March 31... I suspect something is up....
Documentary evidence of an "oops" moment....
Documentary evidence of aforesaid walking...
Red letter day - WALKING
►
March
(16)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(14)
►
2006
(53)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(9)