Friday, April 20, 2007

Things I have learnt....

I know. I am one. How much could I have learnt in this short time? Here is a sample...
  • a child could live on cheese alone
  • dogs rock
  • pointing gets attention
  • so does biting - but sometimes not the right kind of attention
  • cats rock - I think they are dogs in disguise
  • phones are cool, mobile phones are even cooler, and blackberries are ... well ... out of bounds apparently
  • balloons pop when you bite them
  • people smile at you when you smile at them... even when you are doing something bad
  • "no" is the funniest word in the English language, and has no real meaning
  • Grandpas must be kept on side - Grandmas and Aunts will adore me regardless (hopefully)
  • I have the loudest bellow in the world (although my mother could be exaggerating)
  • walking in socks can sometimes be hazardous, particularly on polished floor boards
  • trying to walk in my sleeping bag, even more hazardous

See, its quite a bit, isn't it?