I have been a bit quiet this last week and a bit because Wentworth Grandma and Grandpa have been visiting. There has been much activity around the house, and I have barely had time to catch my breath as I am passed from person to person for cuddles and plays. Not a bad situation to be in!!
I would like to introduce you to one of my special toys. Mum calls it my donut, but I like to refer to it as my "Cyberdine System 9 Space Rider". From it I can command star fleets and chase enemy tiefighters... I also have a clever trick where I try to reach random toys from my Cyberdine System 9 Space Rider, causing Mum or Dad or Grandma to come running... I try to tell them that I will not tip because I have calculated the angles, my weight to tip ratio... but they do not understand my brilliance... oh well!
