Eleanor's Adventures
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Bath time!
This is me post bath - I am particularly happy at this point because I have no nappy on!!! Freedom, people!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Lindsay
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(16)
►
May
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
2007
(96)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(14)
▼
2006
(53)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(18)
▼
October
(18)
What is this crawling thing everyone speaks of?
Mum's friend Elaine
Bath toys!!! YES
Gadding about...
Party?
The look
Bath time!
Folding
Grandmas and Grandpas
New trick!
Fashion sense
Eureka! A tooth...
Rain Dance???
Lavender Lamb - yippeeeeeeeee
My Cyberdine System 9 Space Rider (and Grandparents)
Dad took me swimming today... I am currently plot...
My podium
Yet more cousins!
►
September
(9)